A team player. A soccer coach. A small business owner. A leader.
“I’m in this with you, as are a million other small business owners.”
- I started writing and speaking because you are part of my tribe.
- As the Coronavirus Pandemic unfolded, I found myself caught between questions of safety versus economic stability:
- Keeping myself alive or keeping my business alive.
- I soon realized that my struggle was your struggle. My fight was your fight…
- And no one fights like a business owner.
- And no one understood like other business owners!
- So, for my own sanity, I started to speak. I’ve been through a few wars, have a few scars and I am not undefeated, …but I have learned a few things.
- These things, I wish to share with you and most likely, I will learn too.
Who is Steve?
Since 2009, Steve has been the owner and operator of a law firm located in Charlotte, NC. Steven T. Meier, PLLC is a single-location business that houses less than 10 employees. Steve is a North Carolina State Licensed Attorney as well as a Licensed Federal Attorney. In the hours that Steve is not working, you can find him on a soccer field with his two sons.
Why should I listen to Steve?
Growing up (and still to this day), Steve invariably looked up to his father, who was also a small business owner. Many of Steve’s small business ploys were inherited from his father. What makes Steve successful in what he does is the vast amount of empathy that he manifests. He has a desire to lend a helping hand, even to his competitors in the business world. You should listen to Steve even if you aren’t a small business owner because who knows, maybe something he says can convince you to become a small business owner down the road?
About Steven T. Meier, PLLC
Our firm practices State Criminal, Federal Criminal, Immigration, and Personal Injury. We offer free consultations in all cases.
Address: 1515 South Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28203
Hours: Monday through Friday- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm